Pages

▼

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Reflections in the city


Reflections in the Duca d'Aosta Street in Bolzano

If you like to see pictures with reflections, click here to see other images.

6 comments:

  1. Great reflection! The square windows and distortion give it the look of a puzzle. I also like the green on the right.

    Have a good weekend Karl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this kind of reflections... It just look like a psychedelic vision from a loney tune doing too much drugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really excellent reflections Karl, hope you are having a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the best reflection pictures seen lately!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is such an enjoyable and fun picture, Karl. I love the way that glass window walls bounce adjoining images around.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Comme un immeuble sur le point de s'effondrer ... Vaste jeu de dés !

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for passing by and for Your Comment !
Comment moderation is ON.